Disposable sanification cartridge
For water treatment systems sanification. For dispensers with Everpure or Refiner filters.
It contains an effervescent antiseptic tablet.
Each 2 g tablet contains: sodium salt of dicloroisocyanuric acid (anhydrous) 1 g, equal to 0.625 g (62.5%)
of available chlorine.
The effervescent tablet guarantees 5 liters of high-disinfectant solution.
- Insert the disposable cartridge into the head of the filtration system
- Open the water supply and fill the cartridge
- wait 3 minutes to dissolve the tablet
- Let the solution flow into the ducts to be sanitized by saturating them
- Wait 10 minutes
- Let 5 liters of water flow for each duct
- Remove the sanitizing cartridge and insert the new filter
- Let 5 liters of water flow for each sanitized duct
WARNING, DURING THE SANIFICATION PHASE WATER IS NOT POTABLE
- Harmful if swallowed: seek medical advice immediately and show the label
- Contact with acids releases toxic gases: Do NOT use in combination with other products May release dangerous gases
- Irritating to eyes and respiratory tract
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from moisture
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not breathe fumes in case of fire
- the unused sanitizing cartridge must be disposed of as hazardous waste
- do not disperse in the environment
It's a Medical Surgery Presidium. Reg. No. 18026. Please read the operating instructions carefully.
Authorization by application of 24.01.2011